Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little witchy

These pictures are actually in reverse chronological order. Olivia had a great time trick-or-treating with Nate, I think she could have gone all night. For anyone who knows our neighborhood, she walked the whole thing and knocked on every door with their light on.


This picture was taken by Olivia. A ghost has been living in our house for quite some time. He decided to show himself this year for Halloween.

The only way I could get Olivia to be a witch was to be one too, so here we are together. Olivia was thrilled we were matching.

Some moms in our music class group were so mortified that I put make-up on her, but I couldn't resist. What's a witch without a wart? I think she looks cute. Unfortunately, she wouldn't let me scrub the eyebrows off, so they stayed dark for a couple days after Halloween.


I used to love to look at this picture when I was a little girl and wanted to compare, so thanks, Liz, for digging it up for me (and posting more on your blog)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

HI. I like all the witch pictures, and the ghost too! Don't forget, we are going to Twilight together when you get here sometime, K?
Talk to you later.
Love ya!

Lori said...

right, we are. I'll be there Tuesday. See if you can get Les reading by the time we go.

Unknown said...

I love the photos! I loved the costumes. A lovely, spooky family. I wish I could crash your party to go and see Twilight too!

Baylis Family said...

the costumes were great. You both look so cute as Witches.

Julie said...

Lori! I just found your blog on Liz's. Fun! You all look so great. I'll be excited to link up to your blog so I can keep tabs on you guys!
Hugs,
Julie