So we've been keeping busy--A trip to Utah for Thanksgiving, a road trip to Disney World for Christmas, then to Boone, NC on the way home, O started preschool in January, another trip to Utah to see Celine (me, not Nate :). It seems like we contracted any communicable disease known to man (that a preschooler is capable of passing on, anyway). Hopefully we're back on the road to normalcy now.
Olivia's especially interested in anything ballet. Guess we'll try the class at the Y this summer.A visit to some of our favorite people in the world!



She was a little shy when she met the characters, but she truly LOVED it. She keeps saying that we are going back again soon.

We found out too late that we weren't supposed to sit on the cannons at St. Augustine. Oops. Our 3 day car trip was actually argument-free until that stop :).
This is how O looked almost the entire trip--I was so glad she finally decided she would try the headphones. It's a wonder one of us didn't secretly throw Enchanted out with the trash after this trip. . .I still find myself breaking into song "How will she know. . .?"
A quick stop on Christmas Day in DC. It was one of our nicer trips there, easy parking, no crowds, and pretty warm.These past few months have passed by so fast! Stay tuned for more updates in the near future. . .




9 comments:
I'm so glad you are back! I love all of the cute pictures, especially the one of Miss Olivia in full face makeup totally crashed out. You are the best! Keep posting.
Hurray for a post! I've been thinking about you this week. I'm going out of town, but we need to get together soon! I'll call you at the end of the month. Darling photos!
Yes, Finally! Cute pictures. Miss you guys.
So fun to hear from you again! Sounds like a wonderful few months... Olivia is just beautiful!
Lori, so glad to see your posting again. Maybe it will inspire me to get back to posting on mine. I can't believe how big O is getting. Let me know if you come out to Utah this summer, I would love to see you again.
That little girl is just so cute!
Wow, fantastic face paint! My favorite pic, I think. So cute!
Lori! We stumbled onto your blog! We love it. Your kids are darling. We live in Maryland so we were sad to not meet you at the Lincoln memorial. Hope you're doing great!
Gabe and Amber
bluedoorwindow.blogspot.com
Hi, Lori! O is so cute! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment