Turns out I did get the camera out on that trip to Ohiopyle, just none of the pictures were worth sharing. But this picture was taken in Pittsburgh, where we stopped before returning home from that trip.

Here Olivia and Emi are at the cabin. I hope these girls keep having so much fun together as they grow.

So serious. . . Olivia was concentrating very hard on something during her haircut, sometimes I wish I could get into that brain of hers. . . We just love Leesha.

I love this picture of Grandpa Trauntvein with the kids. Les and I brought them all over there to play in the cold canal water in their backyard. After lots of dropping rocks in the water and then taking them back out (Grandma and Grandpa did most of the work) and then a water fight (between Grandma and Grandpa), they all had a snack. That was such a fun afternoon.



No comments:
Post a Comment