Monday, November 3, 2008

Tag



Thanks for the tag, Kendra. So for this tag, you go to the 4th folder in your pictures, and then pick the 4th picture in there, then add it to your and tell briefly about it.

So this was the one. It was 2006, we were in Utah for the holidays and had tickets to an Aggie basketball game. So we dressed Olivia up into her adorable basketball outfit and bow, and brought her to the game. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else about the game because she promptly started screaming when the fans started to roar, and we opted to leave early. I think we're finally up for trying to go to a noisy basketball game again now that she's bigger--we'll see how it goes this year.

I tag Lizzy W., Jana H., Bekah G. and Liz A.C.

Halloween pictures to come very soon. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: