Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Loving Logan. . .

Our trips to Utah are usually so brief and it is so hard to get in everything that we want to do. Here are a few pictures from our stay. . .


Anybody recognize the play area in the Cache Valley Mall? A nice addition, in my opinion. Olivia loved climbing all over everything, but she decided to lay down and relax on the ice cream sandwich for awhile. Yep, there you have it, that's one of the things we do for fun in Logan, head out to the Cache Valley sMall (as we liked to call it in my teenage years). It's a good thing for the great outdoors, because it seems like the list of things for little kids to do other than playing outside is pretty short (I promise I'm still a huge Logan fan, you can't beat the beautiful weather and scenery there, and we'd go back to living there in a heartbeat).


Speaking of beautiful scenery, here is a picture of Olivia with Grandma Trauntvein ("Gramma Telma" in Olivia-ese) in their backyard. We love you guys!


And the rare picture on my side of the family with 4 generations. We're sad we don't get to see Grandma Betty and Grandpa Roy more often.


So, there you have it, folks. More fun to come in the near future. . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Your hair is adorable!!! Oh, how I want to cut my hair.....

I love going back to Logan - I have yet to see all the updates at Cache Valley sMall. Too funny.....

Liz Adams said...

Lori
Olivia is such a doll. I'm so glad you had fun in UTAH!