Saturday, July 26, 2008

Elephants, ducks, etc.

These next two pictures are just miscellaneous moments from April and May.

When the circus came to town, they marched the elephants and ponies from the train by the mall to campus. We waited a long time, and it was so short. Our friend, Sage, summed it up when she said, "was that it?" when it ended. Brief, yes; fun to watch, also yes. Olivia was so impressed that she talked about it for weeks afterwards, constantly asking when we were going to see the elephants.
One day I decided that Olivia would set out to check out the Millbrook Marsh Nature Center. It is just a marsh, in the middle of the city (or should I say borough? I don't know), that has a boardwalk. There were a several ducks and other water birds, we also saw some frogs. It was good to get outside on a nice day.


And I had to throw this little picture in of Olivia and Emily in the car holding hands. It's quite the novelty for Olivia to ride in the car next to another kid. Olivia is lucky to have so many sweet cousins.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: