Here's a little picture of part of Olivia's prolonged birthday celebration. We had whichever of Olivia's friends we could get in touch with meet us at the park by our house for some cake and ice cream. It wasn't a very spectacular affair, but I don't think she minded--she was just happy to have some kids to run around with. Some of the guests. . .
Olivia, Tyrin, Sage and Gabe

Sadie and Dallin
Olivia, Tyrin, Sage and Gabe

Sadie and Dallin

Then later at home, a mysterious package arrived at our door, and when we opened it, something magical happened.

She turned into a princess!
Happy birthday, Olivia! Some of our favorite things about this wonderful girl:
her hugs and "love you's"
how she sings songs from Annie and Mary Poppins
her exquisite language skills (this is my way of including one of Nate's favorite things--the fact that she says, "excuse me, I farted")
her adorable smile
her determination--she never quits until she learns to do it right
her athletic ability
her desire to always have fun.




1 comment:
I love all your new pictures, thanks for posting them. It reminds me that I need to get back to posting on my blog. Miss you guys. I'm excited to see you soon.
Love ya, Lizzy
Post a Comment