Like our long walk to and from the blue and gold pre-game stuff and Spikes spring fest. A lot of fun but a long walk for all of us. Olivia is such a sweet little cheerleader and Abby likes to go along for the ride (most of the time).
Dad took the girls for a morning. Abby loves her carrier, Olivia loves her training wheels. Thanks to this training session, she now knows to look up while riding her bike and has much more precise steering.
Face painted for earth day party at school. She came straight home and made a bucket of compost.
The apple blossom festival.


3 comments:
i love olivia's outfit on the bike ride! cute kids.
What a great post. I love all of the great pictures. I am inspired. Maybe I'll post something soon. Except I recorded a bunch of videos on our camera where I, in my brilliance was holding the camera sideways and now all of my videos are completely turned around. Can I fix that? Who knows? Your family is beautiful and I hope all is well!
I see you got a chariot? Aren't they fantastic? Abby is growing so quickly; she's adorable.
Post a Comment