"Mom I'm going to stay with you for a few days and then I'm going to space, and then I'll go to work at the library. After that I'll come right home."--4/2010
"Grandma let's sit down for our picnic. I'll sit by the princess because I look like a princess, and you sit by the monkey because you look like a monkey." (While grandma was staying while we were waiting for the new baby to come).--11/2009
"I didn't do it, my hands did it. They didn't listen to me" in response to me asking her if she did something she had been told not to. Some how she has figured out how to disassociate her individual body parts with her brain so she doesn't have to take the blame.--10/2009
"Oh no, we forgot the hun-screen" - on the way to swim at the indoor pool at the Y. It took her about 10 times of saying this for me to figure out what she was saying.--10/2008
"I'm a nastic." - I am a gymnast.--9/2008
"I frustrated." - I'm about to have a meltdown, but since I'm older and more sophisticated now I'll try this first to see if it gets me what I want.--9/2008
"It's not polite Mom." - Don't take that thing that I am not supposed to have away from me. I want it.
"No Mud, I promise" - Please don't dump me in the mud anymore Mom.
3 comments:
I thought his performance was amazing also. Benji wasn't quite as enthralled. He needs to up his estrogen quotient.
yes! i'm so glad to know i'm not the only american idol obsessor.
Ok, so I watched it. Loved the song, hated Kara :)
Post a Comment