Thursday, May 13, 2010

6 months already!



I have no idea where the time has gone. . . I'm afraid poor Abby has been neglected on this blog, but we sure have been enjoying her at home. Her bright blue eyes and big smile is so contagious. She is very interested in grabbing everything and putting it in her mouth at the moment, and can roll both ways. She loves being in the carrier and just being taken around to look at everything. She is very serious at times, and it seems like she's concentrating so hard. But she also has such a sweet little laugh and has taken to screaming with excitement, especially when she sees Olivia. At her 6 month check-up she was 17 1/2 lbs!










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Lori, she looks just like you. How cute! Can't wait to see you soon.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has changed and grown. And you! Two posts in one week. You are awesome!!

Science Mom said...

darling baby. . but she has nothing (weight wise) on my 19 lb 4oz 4 month old fatty lumpkins.