Friday, February 19, 2010

More pictures. . .

I am not sure why, but blogger won't let me post more than 5 pictures per post. So if anyone who reads this knows how I can do that, please let me know.

Here Olivia is with our 2 birds, she loves holding them. They are a little nervous around her because of her 3 year old wildness, but she does pretty well anyway. Sadly, Sweet Pea, the green bird, passed away 1 week after we took this picture. Olivia took it very well, but she asked a lot of questions about death that week. Hopefully we answered her questions right. . .


Mean mother that I am, I couldn't resist taking a picture of Abby all bundled up. She gets pretty mad with about any discomfort or surprise, but she's just so cute when she's so upset.


Cute Abby in her bumbo. I love her little smile. I still haven't been able to catch her with one of her huge smiles. She sort of looks at us like we share some inside joke. It's very endearing. She's growing so fast, I can't believe she's almost the age now that Olivia was when we moved back here again.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

So cute! They definitely look like Stones :)

Jenny said...

I like the crying photo of Abby; it's cute. You can only add 5 photos to your post at a time, but if you click on the "add photos" icon again you can add more pictures to the same post.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Oh me, of my! You have a very sweet baby here! :) Congrats...and thanks for following me and entering my giveaway! Yay!

Science Mom said...

I think it is better that we don't live near each other. . .so when they are adults we can fix them up and they can get married but it won't be weird since they didn't grow up together! Your girls are DARLING!
Sandi