I had to document the rare occasion that both girls were sleeping at the same time during the day. . .
Some Mondays we have been going to a playgroup that you pay a small donation and get unlimited use of 2 bounce houses, plus free reign of a huge gym with lots of other fun toys. It's been really good for all of us to get out because we can't spent too much time outside in the cold with Abby being so small.
We have had a couple of nice big snows that have stayed on the ground and Olivia just LOVES helping Nate shovel. He made her a little snow fort that she spends most of her time eating the snow in. I can't believe she's getting so big that she even has proper form when she shovels.


1 comment:
Lori, you are so awesome! The pictures are amazing and I can't believe how sweet Abby and Olivia are. Love all of the snow pictures. You guys are the best. We miss you.
Post a Comment