I was just experimenting with picasa and decided to try to make a little video instead of a web album. Now I'm regretting it, but I didn't have time to start over. So if you have about 2 min 40 sec and want to see some pictures of our little family, go ahead and watch.
We're all doing pretty well, for the most part. I will admit that it has been probably the hardest adjustment I have ever made in my life being a mother of two. . .come to think of it, Abby joining our family has made for a lot of adjustment by everyone. But it is so worth it. Abby is smiling a lot now, I just haven't caught it on camera yet. And I'm finally starting to understand her signals pretty well, so we're slowly easing into more of a routine.
Olivia loves Abby so much and is such a big help. She really has been great. All I can say is she has a lot more patience than me. Olivia has been really into art lately. She loves to explore all the different things she can do. She also is constantly singing, dancing, and doing gymnastics tricks ALL DAY. She plans make believe trips, and has 3 imaginary friends, Betsy, Kelly, and I can't remember the name of the other.
I will make it a personal goal to get some good pictures of Abby smiling and post them soon. Thanks for reading!
6 years ago


4 comments:
Great video! Your girls are so beautiful!
I can't believe I haven't been to see you since November. I miss you guys so much! I love your pictures.
It really is quite the transition to go from one kid to two. Your girls are so cute.
Going from #1 to #2 was so rough for me. Somehow we got through it, but some days it was not very pretty. Your girls are so beautiful! Hang in there. That sweet baby won't be tiny long enough!
HUGS!
Post a Comment