Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Indecision

To be honest, Halloween this year seemed to go on forever. There were so many activities to dress up for, we even skipped several but Olivia still ended up dressing up 5 different days. From the get-go, she wanted to be a butterfly, so I got her the wings. But after weeks of anticipation, each time she dressed up, she decided to be something else. For trick-or-treating, I put my foot down and told her she had to be the butterfly.


For dancing and gymnastics, she HAD to be a ballerina kitty.


For the Halloween Parade downtown, she wanted to dress up in last year's witch costume. Of course nate had to be a woopie cushion. Olivia kept saying that he couldn't wear it out of the house because people will laugh at him. I guess when you're a girl, being a little embarrassed of your father starts a little early. Eventually she was okay with it and they worked out a system where she would squeeze him when people asked for sound effects. Great. . .


I didn't get a picture of her at preschool in her Belle dress from her dress-up stash. I have to say, it was fun to see her in such a wide variety this year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the whoopie cushion! (We are easily amused here at the Souza household.) I love all the pics and relate to all of the indecision. You are the greatest Mom! My kids usually go through at least three costumes during Halloween week.

Lizzy said...

I miss you guys!

Rosalyn said...

Glad to see you're back online! And congratulations on the "fetus." Hope all goes well!

Liz Adams said...

She is just so pretty!