First day of preschool this year--can't you just see the enthusiasm? She loves preschool, but was a little dismayed that she wasn't going back to the 2-year-old classroom. But now, a month later, she comes out with huge smiles. I attempt to find out what she learned or what she did that was fun, and all I can get out of her is "I liked everything."
These next two pictures are from the Fall Festival that is downtown every year. It's all free except for a few vendors and the pony rides. She also loved the hay ride, carousel, fall desserts, and we managed to avoid the violent moon bounce.


First field trip to a local farm. She asked about this daily for 2 weeks before we went. It was tiring, but definitely fun. She couldn't keep her hands off this mangy little kitten that kept sneezing and coughing (Nate's lucky I didn't bring it home and take it to the vet). Then we took a look at the animals (some calves, piglets and goats), and took a wagon ride to the pumpkin field and picked this pumpkin. It was the first one she found, right in the middle of the pathway, but we still had to trek through the weeds so she could make sure she didn't like another more. Then there was the corn maze, after which we'd both had enough of the pollen.


3 comments:
Fall in State College is the very best! I love the pics and I hope that all is going well there. Keep posting!
Glad you are blogging again! I guess this will be the only way we will see each other LOL!!
So fun to see an update! Not too much longer and you will have a new one again! Good luck the next few weeks!
Post a Comment