Wednesday, February 13, 2008

be patient!

We decided to start blogging since we live so far away from family. I'm pretty new to this, so please be patient with me. I promise to make this blog more fun to look at soon, I just have to figure everything out. I guess that's the down side to being married to a pseudo-tech-junkie, I'm a slow learner because he does everything for me! Anyway, enjoy. I will try to post weekly, so check in often if you want updates on the more interesting of the three of us (hint, it's not Nate or Lori!).

3 comments:

Liz Adams said...

Yeah! I am so glad you finally started a blog! It's so cute. I can't believe how pretty Olivia is (well, I can believe it). Miss you guys! Love, Liz

Science Mom said...

darling ski trip! I have been soooo impressed with your speed reading on good reads. I'm lucky to get one book a month! I'm slogging through the count of monte cristo right now. . .good but long.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori and Nate. I am impressed that you are already teaching little Olivia to ski, I have a feeling you might have future Olympian on your hands. I love the pictures. Olivia is Beautiful.
Take Care,
Becky