Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting behind, again

It's been 2 weeks since I last posted. I think I need to post a little more regularly and get in the habit. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with a sick kid. . .

lunch parties with "Rella" and Elmo. . .
pizza, anyone?. . .


Grandma Suzie came to visit and she helped Olivia make a snowman. We also went shopping in Altoona. Other than that, we just had a normal schedule. It's been a nice visit, and Olivia can't stop saying Grandma's name.

Lately Olivia has been really loving to wear an apron and paint. I think she's an excellent artist and I'm sure it's not just because I'm her mother. She especially likes body art (painting her hands and fingers).

Nate took Olivia to a really Daddy-Daughter Valentine's Day dance. I think they both had a really nice time. Olivia's idea of hip hop is actually hopping from one end of the room to the other, so she got a lot of exercise and slept really well that night. I think Nate is dreading the time when Olivia's image of him as the coolest guy in the universe shifts to the most embarrasing dad in the world. She probably won't appreciate it fully until she's older, but Nate is about as great of a daddy as they come.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love the ladybug! Thanks for posting the pictures. I love them. I like how I can save them for myself too. Miss you guys!