Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ski bunny. . .






So last night we decided to try Olivia on the slopes. She loved it! On the bunny slope, she kept saying "faster, faster," but when Nate tried to take her on the harder run (equivalent to Little Beaver, for you Cache Valley folks), she got a little overwhelmed with the wind and snow. But she lasted a good 45 minutes! The good news
is that her lift pass was free. When we showed her her pictures today, she said, "Skis? Faster, faster! Uh huh, faster, faster!" We'll definitely be going back. Now if any of you find some used 80 cm skis with bindings, pick them up for us and we'll be set!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love the pictures, Olivia looks so cute. How did Nate keep her on the ski lifts?
Thanks for posting the pictures Lori, we love them.
Miss you!

Rosalyn said...

Olivia looks darling! You guys are so brave to take her--I would be terrified that Andrew would fall off the lift (that child does not know how to sit still--or listen to parental commands). Welcome to the blog-world!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I am inspired. It makes me want to start blogging AND get Maggie on skis. What a great way to start a Thursday!

Melissa said...

WOW- I told you, you guys are amazing parents!!! I love it!!!