| Here's a little photo of my girl just before her school's Valentine's Daddy-Daughter dance. I may be biased, but isn't she lovely? |
| My girls in their very fancy Easter outfits. Such fun little girls. |
![]() |
| Can you believe we have a six year-old in the house? |
| A cousin birthday party. The only way to beat it would be if all 22 cousins could have been here. |
![]() |
| Ahh, a moment of peace. This girl's sense of humor and beautiful smile are what keep me going through the terrible 2's. What a wild ride. |






3 comments:
Lori, this is Hillary from the state college ward. Your girls are so cute. Odd as this sounds, I will never forget when Olivia turned 4. Cameron and I were subbing for the sunbeams class for a couple months. When it was Olivia's birthday Sister Kennedy, the primary chorister at the time, had her come up to the front to sing the birthday song. So when Sister Kennedy asked how old she was now, Olivia held up her whole hand, then with her opposite hand, reached across and pulled her pinky finger in to her palm and held it there. This of course meant she was '4.' I just thought it was so funny because she didn't just bend her thumb down like everyone else, she held her pinky down with her other hand... So so funny.
Super cute! I LOVE the dresses.
Sweet, sweet memories of dear friends, a cherished calling, and darling children :-)
Post a Comment