Sunday, November 7, 2010

My baby is 1!

I can't believe how fast time has flown.
I remember this day like it was yesterday.
Okay, time to wipe away the tears because today was a PARTY!
She loves her new airplane. She also got a baby doll from Olivia and some fun books from Grandma and Grandpa Trauntvein.

It was so sweet, after all the presents were opened Olivia went upstairs and wrapped some of her favorite toys up for Abby to open. I just love seeing those sweet gestures between these sisters.

Abby's own cake--not too into it. I think she was too tired. We'll try again tomorrow.

Some of Abby's favorites:
unpacking and repacking bags and purses
cheese, chocolate, suckers, noodles
her lovey and paci
climbing stairs
playing chase
daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy. can I say that one more time?
kissing Olivia
sitting in big girl chairs
eating dirt and anything else she can find on the ground
puppies and kitties
Saying kitty, pup, stinky, dad, mama, Oeya (Olivia)



5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Happy happy birthday Abby!
We love you.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Abby. She is a cute little girl.

Baylis Family said...

Yeah for 1st birthdays! I just love your Olivi-ism. I chuckle everytime I read the "my hands just did it" one.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

time goes way too fast! I wish I had MORE time for crafting...I"m actually glad my kids are sick right now and that they have to miss preschool and stay home with me!!!! I'm so selfish! teehee! Merry Christmas! Thanks for keeping in touch...where do you live now?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hey Lori...That is Broghan...