Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Couple of Firsts

Today is Olivia's first day back to preschool. She's been so excited for several weeks, especially because her class is called the "Rainbow Fours." I have to admit that the nostalgia wheels have been turning today, I almost got teared up when I remembered her first day of preschool as a 2 year old. Nate is going to be taking her to preschool each day so Abby can have her nap, the I will pick her up. So they will be bike commuting together. He told me that she walked in and didn't even turn around to say goodbye. I guess that's a good thing, but it's a little sad. I love her so much and am amazed at how grown up she is becoming.



Bye bye, see you at noon!



Grandma and Grandpa Trauntvein discovered that a favorite Austrailian cookie is now made at a local Pepperidge farm factory, so they occasionally spoil us and send some our way. Abby saw us all having one and made a "where's mine?" face, so she got her first Tim Tam last week. I know, I know, no sugar until a year, but I've never been too good at keeping most rules anyway. Needless to say, they were a hit.



We're having fun, fun, fun.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jodi said...

so cute! that's an awesome bike.

Lizzy said...

Abby's hair is getting so long! Congrats to Olivia for her new preschool class.
Love you guys!

Chelsa said...

I thought I saw Nate and Olivia biking to school, but I wasn't sure if that was them. What a fun way to get to school. Luci would love it.

Anonymous said...

ok so what is the cookie called it looks tastey :)