Lately Olivia and I have spent a lot of time looking at old pictures. Most of the time she recognizes herself, but occasionally she gets this concerned little look on her face when she sees a picture of her daddy holding a baby (who is this interloper?). I haven't taken many pictures lately, so I decided I'd throw a couple of old pictures up.

Haley, Spencer, Olivia, Sarah, and Tori. . .some of the many cousins we don't get to see nearly enough.

An old picture of Nick and Emily, aren't they irresistible?
"Lipstick," AKA markers. Oops, better watch her more carefully. Good thing they're washable.

Olivia at the Pumpkin Patch at
Way Fruit Farm last year.

And, last but not least, one of my favorite videos--don't forget to push pause on the playlist (scroll down, on your left) so you can hear the volume. . .
1 comment:
So cute- Oh, she is such a doll and you and Nate are such great parents!
Post a Comment