Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gardening bliss. . .

Olivia LOVES gardening. When it was planting time this spring, she followed me around with the extra pea and sunflower seeds and planted them all over. I kept getting frustrated because she would dig up areas I had just planted. Finally, I just accepted the fact that this year it is going to have to be her garden, so we've both been enjoying ourselves much more with it. She's great at watering.




This year we've got strawberries, peas, tomatoes, bell peppers, cilantro (that I neglected and let go to seed), basil, italian parsley, oregano, and thyme. Oh, and don't forget the tomatillos (I'm not sure we'll even get any). We usually have good luck with vegetables, but flowers are another story. . . I think I need to take a lesson from my mother-in-law on that one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: