Thursday, October 2, 2008

Girl's night out anyone?

I am so excited for "The Secret Life of Bees" to come out in a couple of weeks. I enjoyed the book so much, hopefully the movie won't disappoint! Nate isn't remotely interested, so hopefully some chicks will be (if not, I'll just have to have a date with myself)?!?

6 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm so out of it -- I had no idea they were making this book into a movie. I would LOVE to go, especially with you! Count me in!

Team Hanni said...

I'm still deciding if I liked that book.... I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to a suffering child. Once I got past that - the book was good. My mom actually sent me the book - she is so excited it is going to be a movie. Enjoy the night out!

Lizzy said...

I haven't read the book yet, but I will. Then, I will go to the movie with you. when does it come out?

Unknown said...

I wish. I'm so sad that I can't go with you! The Twilight movie comes out in November. Maybe it will be at the cheap theater when you come through in December and we can go and see it!

RP said...

I wish I could go! I really liked the book and the movie looks so good! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you guys!

miss kitti said...

I want in. I'll hurry up and read the book.