Sunday, May 18, 2008

Amazing Grace

Nate and I watched this show a couple of nights ago, and it is the first show in a long time that I would recommend to just about anybody (except maybe my dad. . .he doesn't like serious shows with anything sad too much). But it was a really touching movie. I don't know how much of it is true, but it portrayed a lot of great values, like courage, perseverance, true friendship (to name a few).

4 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Yeah! I will Netflix it today. Thanks!

Lizzy said...

Lori--

How do you make your playlist on your blog play a shuffle mix instead of in the same order every time? I can't figure it out

Melissa said...

Thanks- I will have to add it to my Que! Thanks-

Team Hanni said...

GREAT movie!!! Thanks for the recommendation. I loved the genuine determination of that man - so touching!